[Linphone-developers] zrtp support

From: Michel Ganguin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] zrtp support
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 15:44:41 +0200

Hi,

I saw there is some support for zrtp in mediastreamer and oRTP, is it already something usable? is there some support through the linphone gui or cli?

I compiled latest source with --enable-zrtp but didn't see anything about zrtp except the mediastream test program.

I tried zfone with zfoned but it doesn't recognize linphone's stream to encrypt it.

I'm looking for end-to-end voice encryption and the only "usable" app I found is jitsi (sip communicator), but I would appreciate to get rid of jvm dependency.

My Regards
Michel