[Linphone-developers] linphone does not register on Bold 9900

From: i iordanov
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone does not register on Bold 9900
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:46:59 -0400

Hi guys,

I don't have a Bold 9900 myself, but I got my hands on a friend's
device and installed Linphone for a test. It was stick on registering
(and never sucessfully registered) to the SIP server. The attempt was
made over 3G, but the problem may persist over WIFI too. Also, when I
attempted to make a call, possibly because it hadn't registered, it
popped up a cryptic error about error connecting to a socket.

My apologies for the non-precise report, but I don't have the device
on me now. I just wanted to let you know there is a problem!

Cheers!
Iordan

--
The conscious mind has only one thread of execution.