[Linphone-developers] ortp query

From: sthustfo
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ortp query
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:05:05 +0530

Hi,

I am using ortp on linux. My application has 2 threads - main thread
and another ortp worker thread. The ortp worker thread always blocks
in select [session_set_is_set]  waiting for data on 'n' number of
RtpSessions.

However, the main thread can add or remove the list of RtpSessions.
For this to happen the worker thread must come out of select
(session_set_is_set), so that it can re-compute and populate the
reading set before getting into select again.

I was wondering how this can be achieved? Is there a way to achieve
this? There must be someway to make sure that the ortp thread does not
wait forever in sleep. Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.