[Linphone-developers] linphone-android Testing-Tanberg

From: Fernando Setien
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android Testing-Tanberg
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 09:49:30 +0200

I am working on integration between mobile softphones and standar Videoconference systems (Sony, Polycom, Cisco).
ClearSea works very well but you must use their own servers.

I have tried to make a call from a samsung galaxy tab to a Tandberg Edge 95.

It works great but:
        - Audio is working in both directions on G.711.
        - Video is working from the samsung galaxy to the camera on H.264 QCIF.
The tandberg is sending video on H.264 CIF, but linphone-android cannot decode it!

¿It is a problem of CPU power? ¿Where I should look in the code to correct this?

I took a look in the forum but I did not find some kind of general view of the application classes.

Thanks
Fernando Setien (address@hidden)

PD - I might be able to get some money from my organization if some one makes linphone working with standard video conference solutions. It could be cheaper for them than my working hours.