Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling linphonec on Ubuntu10.10(Maverick Me

From: Philip Anil-QBW348
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] compiling linphonec on Ubuntu10.10(Maverick Meerkat)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:57:45 -0400

What package to look for SDL? I tried libSDL-dev and other combinations, but it didnt work.

checking X11/extensions/Xv.h usability... no
checking X11/extensions/Xv.h presence... no
checking for X11/extensions/Xv.h... no
checking for X11/extensions/Xvlib.h... no
checking for XvCreateImage in -lXv... no
configure: error: No video output API found. Install either X11+Xv headers or SDL library.
configure: error: ./configure failed for mediastreamer2