[Linphone-developers] Error linking linphonec.exe undefined references t

From: stefano luceri
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Error linking linphonec.exe undefined references to `libintl_printf'
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 17:21:59 +0200

Hi all,

I'm new to this forum so, first of all, nice to meet you...

I'm trying to compile linphone on windows following the README.mingw file but I got this error linking linphonec.exe

linphonec-linphonec.o:g:\\linphone\console/linphonec.c:823: more undefined references to `libintl_printf' follow

I read

#Remove libintl from gtk, we don't need it and it conflicts with the one supplied by mingw.
rm /lib/libintl.dll.a
rm /lib/libintl.la
rm /lib/libintl.a
rm /include/intl.h

but I only have /lib/libintl.dll.a after installing gtk bundle. I've cygwin installed too ...

thank you in advance,

Stefano