[Linphone-developers] LInpHone comiplation on Windows fails

From: vivek nayer
Subject: [Linphone-developers] LInpHone comiplation on Windows fails
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 15:27:38 +0530

I was waiting for having a Remote Login session with you. In the mean time, I am getting below error even when I installed gtk

Please help..

checking for pkg-config... /mingw/bin/pkg-config

checking for get_current_dir_name... no

checking for strndup... no

checking for stpcpy... no

checking for LIBGTK... no

configure: error: Package requirements (gtk+-2.0 >= 2.4.0 gthread-2.0) were not

met:

No package 'gtk+-2.0' found

No package 'gthread-2.0' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables LIBGTK_CFLAGS

and LIBGTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.