[Linphone-developers] linphone running on Simulator fail

From: GMail
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone running on Simulator fail
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:38:40 +0500

Hi,
I'm using Blackberry BB 9700 simulator.
I run linphone program,set username,paswd,etc. and in call section put
some other sip address.
There are two conditions :
1)if in settings section I choose tcp connection type then in call time
it just start to simulate calling but nothing happens in reality(I have
also run linphone program on other computer),no call appears in other side.
2)in settings I choose udp => exception accrues saying   "... General
Socket Error"

Will be the same occurs in real device ?

Arsen

p.s sorry for bad english