[Linphone-developers] Help needed for Buliding AMR plugins for Windows u

From: shambhoo rathee
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Help needed for Buliding AMR plugins for Windows using MinGw
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 14:26:22 +0530

Hi
     I want to bulid AMR plugins for Linphone. I have Windows 7 and compliling  the AMR plugin code using MinGw.
Could you people just tell me a procedure that I can easily build it. Because as I compile there are lots of dependencies coming on the way and as I go for resolving them I find it hard since some of the configuring scripts of the dependencies give error about some Undefined macros.

regards

--
Shambhu Rathee
Research Engineer