[Linphone-developers] source code for linphone-android-1.0.15.apk

From: ASHWIN M
Subject: [Linphone-developers] source code for linphone-android-1.0.15.apk
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 00:31:42 +0200

Hello,

linphone-android-1.1.1.apk is not running on android-gingerbread 2.3 (TI device). but previous version "linphone-android-1.0.15.apk"
is not working. some application error is coming while starting. I need the basic functionality of direct IP to IP calling. right now I am working on my thesis so I have to develop a application , which should find devices and clients within wifi range and provide a service like making call to that peer using ip address (do i need port ?) it means ad hoc sip calling.
any suggestions?
but I found simple ip to ip functionality in linphone-android-1.0.15.apk but there is no source code for this.. later version has some problem. so could anyone please help me in this.....

cheers
ASHWIN