Re: [Linphone-developers] Blackberry model

From: Ramu
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Blackberry model
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2011 11:40:15 +0530

Hi,

We are able to build and load the app on BB Bold 9650 device as well as on simulator.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM, GMail <address@hidden> wrote:
On 23/06/2011 17:42, Ramu wrote:
Linphone only works on BB Bold series.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 5:15 PM, GMail <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi All,
I'm just starting blackberry development and want to buy Blackberry
smart phone.Can anyone suggest what is the best model for
programming,especially with linphone sources.
Thanks a lot,

Arsen

Ramu
You know I've tested linphone sources on various simulator including Blackberry Torch 9800 and Blackberry Bold 9650 but it works only on first one.

--
Arsen