[Linphone-developers] urgent help regarding Blackberry client

From: Siva Charan Guduru
Subject: [Linphone-developers] urgent help regarding Blackberry client
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 07:21:48 +0000

Hi,

I am interested in working with blackberry based client of linphone voip. However when I downloaded the code and opened it in eclipse it showed lot of errors and not able to understand since there is no proper documentation available. Please help in understanding how to configure the code in eclipse and run it so that I can start working on this code to enhance if any I can do.

I am using eclipse Galileo and installed blackberry plug-in for the same.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva Charan Guduru