[Linphone-developers] Unable to run Linphone app

From: Renuka N
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Unable to run Linphone app
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 14:22:57 +0530

Hi all,

I Downloaded the linphone package for git repository. I could successfully build it but unable to run the same on galaxy S,  I get a message on the phone saying the application has been stopped unexpectedly. Adb log suggests that there is an exception thrown while initializing Lorg/linphone/core/LinnphoneCoreFactoryImpl

Can somebody please help me resolve this issue ?