[Linphone-developers] linphone-android libilbc license not found

From: stas zytkiewicz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone-android libilbc license not found
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:30:56 +0200

Hello, when trying to compile the libilbc submodule I noticed
the make failed as it couldn't find the ilbc license pdf file.
(http://www.ilbcfreeware.org/documentation/gips_iLBClicense.pdf)
as it's missing from the ilbc site.
I've downloaded the license pdf from gentoo which holds a
original copy of the license, placed it in  submodules/libilbc-rfc3951/downloads
and created a new md5sum in known_checksums.
Now it compiles.

Attached the patch. (without the downloaded copy)

Regards,
Stas

--
Free-source educational programs for schools
http://www.schoolsplay.orgĀ  and http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Schoolsplay