Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP for RTP stream forwarding

From: Vadim Lebedev
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Using oRTP for RTP stream forwarding
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:34:34 +0200

Hi Giacomo,

I wonder why do you need oRTP for this at all....
It will be much more efficient to simply read data form one UDP socket then balst it out on onother one. Or if you're under Linux use iptables to set tup forwarding rule so the kerenel will forward RTP packet without user mode intevention

Thanks
Vadim