[Linphone-developers] getting error compiling linphone-iphone submodule.

From: sampada chepe
Subject: [Linphone-developers] getting error compiling linphone-iphone submodule.
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:07:26 +0530

Hi All,

I am new in iphone technology.
I am going to develope voip app on iphone.

I have some problems when debugging the source downloaded from git
(linphone-iphone).
I follow instructions from the README file but some error happen when "make
-f builder-iphone-simulator.mk all && make -f builder-iphone-os.mk all
&&make -f builder-iphone-os.mk delivery-sdk
" .

the error message is :

cd /Users/ankuragarwal/desktop/voip_iphone/submodules/build/..//externals/osip && ./autogen.sh
/bin/sh: ./autogen.sh: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [/Users/ankuragarwal/desktop/voip_iphone/submodules/build/..//externals/osip/configure] Error 127
make: *** [all] Error 2

what is the problem?

Bcoz of this not getting libraries inlinphone-sdk. Plz tell me.

I will be very glad if you can .

Thanks & regards...