Re: [Linphone-developers] AMR codec isn't shown in audio codec list

From: Gerhard Stengel
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] AMR codec isn't shown in audio codec list
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 02:31:15 +0200

Am Freitag, 15. April 2011, 11:51:38 schrieb Simon Morlat:
> Hi Gerhard,
>
> I see you have compiled with --enable-nonstandard-gsm
Great, that's in fact the problem and leaving away "--enable-nonstandard-gsm"
fixes the problem!

I took a spec file from the last version from packman and never gave mach
thought that the compile options in it may not
work. Strange enough, packman also offered the AMR plugin which consequently
never may have worked.

regards

Gerhard