[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Linphone-developers] Updated Norwegian translation based on yesterd
Re: [Linphone-developers] Updated Norwegian translation based on yesterdays git
Tue, 05 Apr 2011 21:40:49 +0200
Thank you for this updated contribution !
I just added it to git, and now it goes installed too. I changed the
Call history item also as you suggested.
Meantime, I also removed all the string that belong to mediastreamer2/*
directory from the po directory of linphone.
As mediastreamer2 is a standalone sub project, it makes more sense that
it manages its own strings.
So the new place for mediastreamer2 strings is mediastreamer2/po/*.po .
The only strings used by linphone are the one that describe the audio
and video encoders, there are displayed as tooltip window when the mouse
flies over the codec table in the property box. I would say that they
are not critical to the users compared to the strings in linphone/po .
Thank you again for your contribution.
Le mardi 05 avril 2011 à 11:54 +0200, Øyvind Sæther a écrit :
> This is updated Norwegian Bokmål translation.
> 1. I do not know why yet, but 'make install' did not install the
> translation. I had to manually 'msgfmt
> -o /usr/local/share/locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES/linphone.mo po/nb_NO.po'
> to get it installed.
> 2. Text string "Call history" in the GUI shows up in the translation
> file, it did not show up in the GUI even though I translated it.
> 3. Text "(C) Belledonne Communications,2010\n" appeared in translation.
> I translated to (C) Belledonne Communications,2011 since 2010 is so
> last year.
> I will look into this later, here is the nb_NO.po and if I find out how
> to get it installed by 'make install' then I'll send patches separately.
> Thanks to Simon Morlat for making better translation possible. Sorry
> about being rude for not getting any quick response when first sending
> Linphone-developers mailing list