[Linphone-developers] Updated Norwegian translation based on yesterdays

From: Øyvind Sæther
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Updated Norwegian translation based on yesterdays git
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 11:54:58 +0200

This is updated Norwegian Bokmål translation.

1. I do not know why yet, but 'make install' did not install the
translation. I had to manually 'msgfmt
-o /usr/local/share/locale/nb_NO/LC_MESSAGES/linphone.mo po/nb_NO.po'
to get it installed.

2. Text string "Call history" in the GUI shows up in the translation
file, it did not show up in the GUI even though I translated it.

3. Text "(C) Belledonne Communications,2010\n" appeared in translation.
I translated to (C) Belledonne Communications,2011 since 2010 is so
last year.

I will look into this later, here is the nb_NO.po and if I find out how
to get it installed by 'make install' then I'll send patches separately.

Thanks to Simon Morlat for making better translation possible. Sorry
about being rude for not getting any quick response when first sending
translation.