Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on new MBP and iPad2 problem

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on new MBP and iPad2 problem
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 21:47:21 +0200

Le mercredi 30 mars 2011 à 07:53 -0400, Kosek Dan a écrit :
> Is there a short list of the changes for Linphone for iPhone ver 1.0.1
> to 1.0.4?

In short, the linphone-iphone project has been deeply refactored for
better objective-C compliant coding style. The source code is then
easier to understand. Meantime a lot of bugfixes and small improvements
have been made. This version works more reliabily than the previous one.
Especially it fixes two "startup crash" :
- one that produces if no config is entered while starting the app for
the first time
- another that produced randomly at startup (a second try always
succeeded
Also dtmfs are played when the user dials the number, in real time.

Simon