[Linphone-developers] [release] Linphone-3.4.3

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [release] Linphone-3.4.3
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:49:55 +0200

Hi All,

We released Linphone-3.4.3, with the following changelog:
* Fully ported to mac os x with gtk-osx (menu integration, bundle
generation with "make bundle", sound I/O improved) but still audio only
* Fix stupid warning "no response" that sometimes arrived at end of
calls
* limit the size of the log window (to prevent memory drain)
* limit the size of the SDP message by removing unnecessary information
(for well known codecs, for H264).
  This is to prevent SIP messages from being discarded by routers on the
internet when they exceeds in size the internet MTU.
* other sip bugfixes
* Requires mediastreamer-2.7.3.

For the first time, we public a Mac OS X bundle of linphone based on
gtk-osx framework, for x86_64 architecture.

Mediastreamer-2.7.3 includes some big changes in the sound handling part
for Mac OS X. AudioQueues are deprecated in favor of Mac OS 's AudioUnit
(mediastreamer2/src/macsnd.c). This file has been heavily reworked and
simplified, and appears to work well.

See the download page:
http://www.linphone.org/eng/download/packages/linphone.html

I apologize for all the emails not yet answered in the mailing list. I
will take care of reviewing submitted patches as soon as possible.

Best regards,