[Linphone-developers] disable rtcp and log.

From: João Henrique Freitas
Subject: [Linphone-developers] disable rtcp and log.
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 10:21:23 -0300

Hello,

First all, I am using the oRTP library to transport Clear Channel
(G.Clear) Codec payloads. oRTP is very good and easy to understand.

My doubt is:

When I disable the rtcp sender with rtp_session_enable_rtcp(), I can
see log messages like:

"Not sending rtcp report: sockfd...."

These messages are printed by: function rtp_session_rtcp_send line 948
form file src/rtpsession_inet.c.

Is this right? my logs are full and performance are degraded.

I remove the print from code to solve it.

Thanks.

João Henrique Freitas - joaohf_at_gmail.com
Campinas-SP-Brasil
BSD051283
LPI 1
http://www.joaohfreitas.eti.br