Re: [Linphone-developers] iPhone: load default settings on first launch

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] iPhone: load default settings on first launch (patch)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:38:53 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your patch, it is now integrated in the GIT tree.
Cheers

Le 23 mars 2011 à 23:13, Tom Covo a écrit :

Hi,

On iPhone, the default settings (as specified by the DefaultValue key in the Settings bundle plist) are only loaded when the user goes to Linphone's settings page. If you try to use Linphone before doing this (e.g. with direct IP address dialing), calls will fail because all codecs are disabled. More context for the problem is provided in the forwarded messages below.

This is a patch which loads all the DefaultValues the first time Linphone is launched, if the defaults have not already been loaded.

-Tom