Re: [Linphone-developers] Background incoming calls not working after up

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Background incoming calls not working after upgrading to xCode4 and ios4.3
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 13:31:51 +0100

Hi,

IOS 4.2.1 for me.

Le 25 mars 2011 à 12:24, Rene Dohmen a écrit :

Hi,

@Jehan: which ios version did you use?

I tried it with a 3GS iOS4.01-> work s like a charm

Iphone 4, with iOS 4.3; doens't work

(tested with my own version and tested it with the latest linphone from the app store)

I'll try it on another iphone 4 with ios 4.3 this afternoon, to rule out other problems..

Grtz R