Re: [Linphone-developers] How to build linphone for BlackBerry

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to build linphone for BlackBerry
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 10:00:21 +0100

Hi,

First install the BB eclipse plugin from RIM, then import the java project into eclipse and finally set the project compilation level to 1.3.

Cheers

Le 11 mars 2011 à 09:54, Vojimir Raovic a écrit :

Hi All, I've just downloaded linphone source for BlackBerry but could not find any instruction how to build it on Windows XP?
Could somebody help me how to build the application using Eclipse?

Regards,
Voj