[Linphone-developers] compile android linphone C source code.

From: youngeun jeon
Subject: [Linphone-developers] compile android linphone C source code.
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 13:21:16 +0900

Hi ALL,

I'm using android linphone in my NEXUS ONE phone. and I need to add a some function.
But, I can't still compile C source code in the eclipse environment. I hope to change C source code that is SIP protocol header or body message. and then build.
I'm all right with me, feel free to consult the other web sites. Does anyone know how to compile C source code in the eclipse environment?

Thanks,

Peter