[Linphone-developers] struct MSDisplay

From: Laurent Tarrisse
Subject: [Linphone-developers] struct MSDisplay
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 20:33:27 +0100

Hello,

I need to to make an external mediastreamer2 MSDisplay.
(I use MS_VIDEO_OUT_SET_DISPLAY id to pass my custom display)
The problem is that msvideout.h ( witch contained all needed structures for that) has been removed a long time ago ...
And all structures has been moved to videoout.c.

This is not very usefull.

I wouldn't like to modify videoout.c to integreate my custom Display ...
Is it possible to restore a *light* version of msvideout.h ?

Laurent