[Linphone-developers] simple logging

From: aaron surty
Subject: [Linphone-developers] simple logging
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 16:25:14 -0500

Hello,

I would like to write a plugin that takes the video stream from the kinect.

I am seeing this mentioned in another thread -
I suggest that you write a new MSFilter and MSWebcam implementation, on the
model of MSStaticImage, in nowebcam.c
Would you suggest I start by looking here as well?

I built the source on a mac and had to disable video.  I'm guessing I will have to build on a linux machine?

I am seeing a bunch of snprintf and ms_error messages but I don't see them in terminal after I run linphone.  I am seeing that g_warning is printed to stdout.  Is there a logfile where they are ending up?

Thanks,
Aaron