Re: [Linphone-developers] iPhone app bug

From: Joshua Newar
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] iPhone app bug
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:23:15 +0100

I recompiled it from the source.

On Feb 17, 2011, at 08:28 , Jehan Monnier wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for you report. Did you get the application from the apple store or did you recompiled from the source ?

Le 16 févr. 2011 à 05:01, red rotors a écrit :

Hi,
I wanted to let you know about a problem i experience with Linphone on iphone 1st generation. It does not ring for incoming calls. Still brings up the answer button but no ringing. I am using a Linphone free VOIP acct. and an IPKall #. Otherwise functions fine. Other softphone installation (siphon, acrobits) on the same phone do ring on incoming calls.

Cheers,
Red