Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone iPhone developer

From: Oguzhan Topsakal
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone iPhone developer
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 00:02:51 -0500

Hi,

I had a similar issue ( I am not sure if you are having the exact same issue ) and I solved it by reinstalling macports ( check out macports.org ). You need to install MacPorts with the following ports:
-automake
-autoconf
-libtool
-intltool
-wget

To install these you need to run the following:
port search <portname>
sudo port install <portname>

After that, you can download the linphone-iphone using git again and try to run it again..

good luck.