RE: [Linphone-developers] linphone blackberry error 523 on device

From: aleksei drassen
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] linphone blackberry error 523 on device
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 18:00:59 +0000

 yes, i get some traces before the crash, i tested on device and from emulator too.

The problem resides on streaming (mediaplayer), so i try to change the mode of that operates, my initial theory is transmit and receive in different formats, (transmit and receive on amr) but recieve and decoding in pcm, i don't understand cleary what is problem with the aplication but when i modify the mediaplayer to stop sending the aplication run too long times, but when i test with the code without no changes the crash start at 1:30 sec of voip conversation.

my coding skills is not good than yours but i want to contribute also.

cheers