RE: [Linphone-developers] c code in the submodules

From: Ava Dula
Subject: RE: [Linphone-developers] c code in the submodules
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:51:04 +0200

The build and run button was greyed out that is why I tought we cannot build it from there and need to run the make commands. I checked build menu and see that the "build" option is not greyed out and I was able to build it without errors. That is helpful. Thank you for that info..

I personally dont think xcode is an easy tool. I am familiar with eclipse a lot and I miss several options and capabilities that eclipse has when working with xcode. I saw that a new version of xcode is on the way. I hope they will improve debugger and find refences, call hierarchy kind of things within the new release.

Regards..