Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on iphone application runtime problem

From: Tom Covo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone on iphone application runtime problem
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 14:09:11 -0500

Do you have a proxy server configured?

If the answer is "no":

When a window popped up saying "It seems you have not configured any proxy server from settings", did you tap "Never remind"?

For me, tapping "Never remind" caused the same kind of crash you are seeing, on subsequent launches. I fixed the problem by fixing a nil reference problem in linphoneAppDelegate.m.

I'm including a patch which fixes the crash (if you are experiencing the same problem I was). Hope this helps.