Re: [Linphone-developers] backgroundSupported

From: Jehan Monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] backgroundSupported
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 19:06:16 +0100

Hi,
Well, what's the value for sipsock ?
How did you compile liblinphone.a ?
Cheers

Jehan Monnier

Le 29 nov. 2010 à 15:06, Mark Ambler a écrit :

Hi All...
Have linphone iphone build and it is working well.  I may have broken the backgroundSupported feature to receive calls while the application UI isn't visible (I hardcoded the NSUserDefaults to true for backgroundSupported).  Below is the code that seems to be failing in the applicationDidEnterBackground method:

err=connect(sipsock,res->ai_addr,res->ai_addrlen);
if (err==-1){
ms_error("Connect failed: %s",strerror(errno));
}

The error reported is:

Connect failed: Bad file descriptor

Any help on where to look would be most appreciated.  Thank you!..BTW.. I tried clicking on the documentation links and seems to be down.