Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonec -S option has no effect

From: Bert Geelen
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphonec -S option has no effect
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:54:15 +0100

Well the problem is that i want to run linphone separated from my app.

So i start "linphonec --pipe" ands its stdout will run with a pipe to my app.

Untill now i could just check for any GSTATE on the output and i would know what linphone is doing.

How would i get that data out of linphone ?

Kind regards

Bert Geelen

Op 19 nov. 2010 om 19:11 heeft "Maxim Podbereznyy" <address@hidden> het volgende geschreven:

To begin I warn you that I use the latest version on git (the revision is like 3.3.99)
I don't know what you mean about contact status, but regarding the rest:

1) Call status:
There is a new LinphoneCallState object with accessors:

typedef enum _LinphoneCallState{
        LinphoneCallIdle,
        LinphoneCallIncomingReceived,
        LinphoneCallOutgoingInit,
        LinphoneCallOutgoingProgress,
        LinphoneCallOutgoingRinging,
        LinphoneCallOutgoingEarlyMedia,
        LinphoneCallConnected,
        LinphoneCallStreamsRunning,
        LinphoneCallPausing,
        LinphoneCallPaused,
        LinphoneCallResuming,
        LinphoneCallRefered,
        LinphoneCallError,
        LinphoneCallEnd,
        LinphoneCallPausedByRemote,
        LinphoneCallUpdatedByRemote /**<used when video is asked by remote */
} LinphoneCallState;

2) Something about status info:
typedef enum _LinphoneOnlineStatus{
        LinphoneStatusOffline,
        LinphoneStatusOnline,
        LinphoneStatusBusy,
        LinphoneStatusBeRightBack,
        LinphoneStatusAway,
        LinphoneStatusOnThePhone,
        LinphoneStatusOutToLunch,
        LinphoneStatusDoNotDisturb,
        LinphoneStatusMoved,
        LinphoneStatusAltService,
        LinphoneStatusPending,
        LinphoneStatusEnd
}LinphoneOnlineStatus;

3) Registration status:
/**
 * LinphoneRegistrationState describes proxy registration states.
**/
typedef enum _LinphoneRegistrationState{
        LinphoneRegistrationNone,
        LinphoneRegistrationProgress,
        LinphoneRegistrationOk,
        LinphoneRegistrationCleared,
        LinphoneRegistrationFailed
}LinphoneRegistrationState;

All necessary code examples you can, for example, in console/linphonec.c, where they are all handled.

This model is much more convenient than the previous GSTATE. Any questions - please ask.