Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 09:45:45 +0200

Hi,

>From my point view, implementing a kind of Push To Talk feature requires
important changes and thus cannot be done through a plugin mechanisim.
Currently there are two plugin framework:
- the mediastreamer plugin: to add sound support, webcam support, new
codecs
- the liblinphone plugin: whose goal is to provide additional features
such as remote address book, easy registration, but not to interfere
with core media behaviour.

Simon