[Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.

From: Ogogon !!!
Subject: [Linphone-developers] The possibility of expanding the program.
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:01:53 +0400

 Good night, dear colleagues!

Is there a possibility of expanding the program "linphone" loadable modules or plug-ins?

I am interested in a regime that demanded not all potential users, but it is very important for a specific category. Specifically - use and management of the half-duplex channels.

To do this, to understand linphone extended frames protocol sip, which identify the half-duplex channel, sending over the SIP signaling the transmition command and receive notifications of the receiving in half-duplex channel. In addition, programs in establishing half-duplex connection must activate a button PTT (Push To Talk).

In my opinion, this should not be inserted into the main program code, and it is better to be able to load a module that provides similar advanced mode.

Is it possible to write plug-ins to the program "linphone" and how hard it is?

Sincerely,
Ogogon.