Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer as external project with --enabl

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Mediastreamer as external project with --enable-external-mediastreamer?
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 13:07:03 +0200

Hi Simon,

It is annoying that the translated strings of mediastreamer2 are
ignored. Indeed they traduce the description string of each encoder
decoder so that they appear translated in the GUI, within the codec
selection list. Since you consider mediastreamer2 and oRTP must be
present anyway, it shouldn't be a problem to keep them, what do you
think ?

Simon