[Linphone-developers] [patches] a couple bug fixes and mostly improvemen

From: Q (Igor Mammedov)
Subject: [Linphone-developers] [patches] a couple bug fixes and mostly improvements for presence code
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:33:07 +0400

Hi Simon,

This weekend I was trying to get linphone presence stuff in working shape.
As server I've used Communigate Pro, and as second client Communigate's  Pronto
web client. There were 2 problems:
 1. Server accepts authenticated messages, and linphone didn't send them.
      Solved by 1st patch.
 2. Communigate doesn't work correctly with standard pidf+xml, messages (or lets
     say I've got rather unstable results, even with fixed messages),
so I added ancient
     schema style xpidf+xml messages it works with correctly. Along
the way consolidated
     presence body creation in a single function and rewrote messages
according to
     current RFCs/specs.
       2nd patch.

PS:
    Patch 0001 - I'm not sure it is correct way to send authenticated
PUBLISH messages,
most likely introduces sal_op leak but it does the job.