[Linphone-developers] Accepting a call with liblinphone

From: Kevin Cross
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Accepting a call with liblinphone
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 14:17:26 -0400

Hello,

I was writing a sample application using liblinphone and I was wondering what the correct sequence was to answering an incoming call.

I tried to call linphone_core_accept_call(core,call) inside the callback handling LinphoneCallIncomingReceived but the program exited with a
SIGABRT : "start_media_stream() called without prior init !"

I checked and both core and call appear to be valid objects during execution and inside the mentioned function.
I am not sure if I am missing a step in there in order to answer the call or what. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,