[Linphone-developers] select the output display...

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: [Linphone-developers] select the output display...
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 06:23:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I am committing 2 patchs that add the feature to select the display output that
you want in adding a variable displaytype in the video options of the config
file...
[video]
displaytype=SDL

It could be for example a display you add by a plugin ...

I also corrected some warnings in msv4l2.c, and improved a little bit linphonec
that include private.h which is not very nice ;-)
Have a good one,

Aurélien BOUIN