Re: [Linphone-developers] Values for echo cancellation?

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Values for echo cancellation?
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 15:37:32 +0200

Hi

Default parameters should be fine. Otherwise:
Delay is the fixed time before echo arrives in milliseconds, depending
of the latency of your soundcard. You should set it to nonzero only if
your card has a big latency.
Tail length should be no more than 100 ms otherwise the convergence time
and accuracy of cancellation decreases.
Framesize should be kept to 128, all other values are untested so far.

SImon