[Linphone-developers] Video Out does not support UYVY input

From: Raseel Bhagat
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Video Out does not support UYVY input
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 00:37:58 +0530

Hi All,

I have written a mediastreamer application, on the lines of linphone-3.3.2/mediastreamer2/test/mediastream.c app, which basically does video streaming over RTP.

However, I have written a custom decoder H264 decoder pluginĀ  but one which outputs UYVY colorspace format from the deocder to Video output.

However, I see that the videoout.c file supports most YUV420P only. As a result, my display shows a fluoroscent greenish-pinkish tinge, and overlapping , semi-transparent, display.

For the same code, if the input to Video Out is YUV420P , then the display is perfectly clear.

Can someone throw light on which part of the code I might have to look into (read:hack) so that the Video Out accepts UYVY colorspace decoded output ?

Thanks,
Raseel