Re: [Linphone-developers] G722

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] G722
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 11:08:54 +0200

Hi Simon,

I hope my last answer to your reply reached you via email because there was
some error related to
the mailing list cc.

I saw your oRTP fix, great! That means I can remove the payload_type_g722
declaration and the
payload_type_set_user_data and rtp_profile_set_payload function calls from my
msg722.c now?

What's the better way of setting those things? Wouldn't it be better to have
everything done by the
plugin instead of hard coding it into Linphone?

And then there are still those 3 patches I have to apply to
coreapi/sal_eXosip2_sdp.c, what about
them? Have you seen them in my repository and are you going to fix them in
Linphone?

Many regards,

-Simon.