[Linphone-developers] Re: Help regarding cross compiling linphone 3.3.2

From: Nandita Uppalapati
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Re: Help regarding cross compiling linphone 3.3.2 foe windows
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 17:43:56 -0400

Didn't anyone come across this error before?

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 12:40 AM, Nandita Uppalapati <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi I am trying to cross compile linphone 3.3.2 for windows and I followed the readme mingw file instructions but I am getting the following error while configuring. I have gone to the directory where I put the source code and typed

./autogen.sh
and
./configure --prefix=/opt/linphone --enable-shared --disable-static

but I am getting the error

checking for LIBGTK... yes

checking for LIBGLADE... yes

checking for getifaddrs... no

checking for OSIP... yes

checking eXosip2/eXosip.h usability... no

checking eXosip2/eXosip.h presence... yes

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h:     check for missing prerequisite headers

?

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h:     section "Present But Cannot Be Compile

d"

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's result

configure: WARNING: eXosip2/eXosip.h: in the future, the compiler will take prec

edence

configure: WARNING:     ## --------------------------------------------- ##

configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to address@hidden ##

checking for eXosip2/eXosip.h... yes

checking for eXosip_subscribe_remove in -leXosip2... no

configure: error: Could not find eXosip2 library with version >= 3.0.2 !

I have downloaded and installed all the tools mentioned in the file. I have downloaded and unzipped the linphone dependencies as instructed in the file in / directory. I checked that eXosip.h files are present in /usr/in. clude directory. I tried to compile the libexosip2 library downloaded from net but I was not able. Please help me with this. I am not knowing what to do. :(

--
Regards
Nandita Uppalapati

--