Re: [Linphone-developers] How to compile for the iPhone

From: jehan.monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] How to compile for the iPhone
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 11:22:33 +0200

Hi,
Have a look to :liblinphone for iPhone available

Cheers

jehan.monnier

Le 29 juin 2010 à 08:52, Corrado Ignoti a écrit :

Hi,
 I'm new here. Doing a google search I found Linphone. It was since
long time I was looking for a SIP softphone to be used on the iPhone.
I tried to compile the project from the source code but without any
instructions it's really complicated. Isn't there someone who has a
scratchpad with some notes on how to compile the project for the
iPhone?
I'd like to start developing some new functions and I'm intrested in
porting the software on the iOS4.

Thank you for everything you'll be able to provide.

Corrado

--
Corrado 'Fizban' Ignoti
Skype me: thefizban