[Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone-iphone meets problems

From: 08zlou
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Compiling linphone-iphone meets problems
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 00:10:09 +0800

Hi,
     I can't compile the linphone-iphone successfully with plenty of problems. I strongly doubt that there is some problems in the README file, especially  "To build this sdk, you must install both xcode with iPhone OS SDK  and MacPorts (www.macports.org) with the following ports:
-automake
-autoconf
-libtool
-intltool
-wget "
   I can't download the MacPorts with automake, autoconf, libtool, intltool and wget from www.macports.org  , maybe is the Darwinports. So if someone can compile the linphone-iphone successfully, could you please tell us the full process, not just as the README file said. You must have meet some problems when compile it. Thanks so much!

Oliver