Re: [Linphone-developers] AAC support in oRTP

From: Simon Brenner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] AAC support in oRTP
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:58:31 +0200

Hi,

sounds great! How about realizing it as a plugin?! I've begun to realize G.722
as a plugin myself
(which you can download on bitbucket (msg722) and modify freely due to GPL) and
I find the idea of
plugins in Linphone great!

Probably you have to tell oRTP to know AAC (oRTP/avprofile.c,
oRTP/include/ortp/payloadtype.h, ...?).
And you need some en/decoder, what do you have planned here?

Regards,
-Simon.