Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] HELP: Accessing audio samples

From: Sérgio Gonçalves
Subject: Re: Re : [Linphone-developers] HELP: Accessing audio samples
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 00:25:29 +0100

Hi,
I want to do some audio processing, mainly implementing an AGC
(Automatic Gain Control). I know mediastreamer already has an AGC, but
I think Linphone is not using it, and I also want to use a specific
algorithm to my application, not a generic algorithm. I don't know how
mediastreamer's AGC works, probably it is even better than mine :)

Thank you Aurélien BOUIN for the clue. I'm going to follow your
suggestion and when I get it working (or not) I'll post here the
result.

Sérgio Gonçalves