Re : [Linphone-developers] HELP: Accessing audio samples

From: Aurelien Bouin
Subject: Re : [Linphone-developers] HELP: Accessing audio samples
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 11:13:50 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
You should try to understand how things are written, but what you are looking
for seems to be in one of the audio filter of mediastreamer2.. take a look at
linphone/mediastreamer2/src/audiostream.c ...
you should let us know what you want to do with it, we could help you a little
bit more ...
Regards,

Aurélien BOUIN